List Day!


  • It was chilly enough this morning, I turned the heater on in the car.

  • Number of cars at the bar: 15!!

  • My wedding ring is loose it rotates on my finger, making it hard to type.

  • The guy next to me is counting down how many hours he has to go before he's out of here for the weekend. Then he comments he's got a four day weekend.

  • I return fire by stating I've got a 10 day weekend.

  • My boss sent out an e-mail stating no surfing the web on the job. Can do it on breaks at the kiosks. I wonder if the same thing applies to supervisors.

  • It's cold in here, even with my jacket over my lap.

  • I picked up Lilith last night.

  • I ate 3 ounces of candied almonds. Never mind the bitter almond taste.

  • I'm working late today, stupid other department meeting which starts at 1330 (1:30 PM).

  • The vending machine has my second favorite fruit pie: cherry in it. So far, I'm managed to resist.

  • I went and knitted with C last night, it was fun. Worked on the sweater.

  • I'm trying to decide how I'm going to do the sleeves. ML both at once or DPNS one at a time.

  • Is it 18 inches yet?

  • It's amazing how fast vacation requests pile up after two days.

  • I'll keep vacation requests; because she's busy doing other things.

  • I should be rushing out the door; but I have to stay late.

  • I think I have enough done on Grilltech's socks I can get a picture posted.

  • Back from the gym, I have a new routine.

  • I still think the Trainer is evil.

  • Grilltech says, I'm not sore then he moves and groans.

  • When we got home, it was 58 degrees in the house. I think it's warmer out side.

  • The heat was turned on.

  • One more day of work, then I'm packing for lace camp!

  • I'm going to go eat dinner, then crawl into a nice warm bed.

  • And no, I never did get the cherry pie.

5 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Dude, you need to keep up the diet--you're seriously inspiring me!

Lovs2Knit said...

It was 24 degrees at 7:50am this morning....burrrr. To top it off, we're suppose to see snow tonight...yikes! 15 cars at the bar. Is that the record high? :)
Congrats on resisting the cherry pie.

Have fun at lace camp!

emicat said...

We finally caved in last night and turned on the heat in the living room.

I love playing vacation day trumping with co-workers too, especially if you know you're going to win :)

Have a fun fun time at lace camp and come back to tell us all about it!

Good job staying strong and rejecting the cherry pie. Wish I can say the same for myself :)

Carrie Penny said...

If you stay away from the fried cherry pie, I promise I will try and come up with a yummy version you can eat!

Galad said...

Great resistance on the cherry pie! You are inspiring me too.

Do you think the number of cars at the bar has anything to do with the temperature?

I'm excited for you to go to lace camp. Lots of pictures please.