A Tail of a Cat

Grilltech made beer on Sunday, a pumpkin porter. It smelled very yummy. The down side? Here is Fran before the beer was made. She how white and pretty she is there - she almost looks as if she's knitting the black sock.



Here she is after the beer. I can't figure out how she got so black so fast. Actually I can, it's from all the soot from his pans. I scrubbed the wort pot clean. Black soot was everywhere in the kitchen. Not really, but it's my story and I'll exaggerate all I want. My right hand still has black on it that won't come clean.


I've started the toe on the sock. I'm so excited. Yesterday I had a moment of OMG I think I've lost my sock knitting. I packed up my stuff from work like normal to rush out the door. (Yes, I rushed out.) I went to the gym, did my time workout. Since I had the car and Grilltech was home sleeping, I went to the LYS. I opened my purse to pull out the sock and it wasn't there!! I sat there stunned for a few seconds before M handed me the store project to knit on. I was too tired and sore to really stress where the sock had wandered off to. Turns out I had put it in my lunch bag, not my purse. Funny? Not so much at the time.

w00t! I'm an admin on my work machine. Which means I can install software on my machine; stupid software updates. Yeah, if I'm not looking at all three sites, I won't find the guy located across the country if I'm in my site only. GRRR! Finished yelling at an area lead because he put in an event then was in room stating it needs to be approved. Hellooo, if you put in the event less then a minute ago, it's going to take me at least a minute to pull it up and process it.

Okay, is it annoy Knittech day? Had to have two people talking about Heroes move away from my desk. I'll watch the show tonight and I don't want to hear them telling me their spin on it.

3 comments:

emicat said...

Awwww sooty kitty still looks adorable though, but I bet that was a biatch to clean up!

I just bought some pumpkin ale recently as I've been curious everytime I see it out around this time of year. I'm waiting for it to look a little more like fall before I drink it.

I also rush out of the office at the end of the day too ;)

Lovs2Knit said...

Hopefully Fran will clean up. At least the sock turned up in the lunchbox. My luck I would have dropped it in the parking lot and never found it.

Amy Lane said...

I STILL haven't seen last week's episode. But this weeks was very intense;-)