Pictures


  • I can't think of a good post, so it's a list day.

  • I've lost 30 pounds so far.

  • I finished a hat!!

  • I'm a dumbass who forgot to bring her gym bag today.

  • There was four cars at the bar.

  • I left my jacket at home as well, because I thought it's not to chilly. I was wrong.

  • I stayed up until the wee hours of the night. 2030 (8:30 PM). Today, I'm dead tired.

  • What's the second rule of Fight Club?

  • Do you think the Gnome would notice if I napped at my desk?

  • Grilltech broke a tooth and has missed two days of work.

  • I'll need to purchase smaller clothes soon.

  • Today is meeting day. Good thing I have my knitting.

  • Perky was trying figure out Entrelac knitting last night.

  • I'm starting to get warm.

  • My phone keeps chirping at me to charge it.

  • I think I'm going to blow the gym off today.

  • Is it bad to tell people I popped Grilltech in the mouth and broke his tooth?

  • My PDA (MP3 player) needs to be charged also.

  • I should go heat up my soup. (Chicken barley soup - homemade YUM!)

  • I was dreaming about CAC's last night.

  • I'm plotting a shrug currently because it's chilly in the building.

  • I still have a bunch of projects on the needles and I'm thinking of starting another one. I must be insane.

  • One of today's meetings has been pushed until tomorrow.

  • I'm thinking of picking up some mushrooms and onion to go with tonight's steak.

  • I swear the guy I share the computer with is deaf; he has both the computer and phone volume cranked up.

  • I'm finally warm, thank God for soup.

  • A co-worker is eating Frito's. Bastard.

  • Perky left me a voice mail calling me a slacker.

  • It smells like garlic bagels in the bay.

  • Two more hours to go.

  • The last hour of the day is dragging.

  • Grilltech needs a crown.

  • The phone finally died.

  • A lady tried to pull out in front of me. Then decided that would be bad; in the middle of my lane.














4 comments:

Amy Lane said...

*Your projects leave me breathless.

*. Thirty pounds--OUTSTANDING!!!!

* Perky Goth sounds a lot like Chicken

* If you're insane, I'm deranged. Seven pairs of socks on the needles and I dream of casting on more.

* Make a shrug for yourself--you've earned it!

* I adore your lists.

emicat said...

30 lbs - way to go! I *finally* got my hands on a Wii Fit and I'm hoping I can make some progress using that :)

Your project photos look great - I'm loving the blue project (2nd photo) - which one is that?

And that chicken barley soup sounds great - recipe? :)

Galad said...

I'd like that chicken barley soup recipe too. Sounds yummy.

30 pounds - way to go KnitTech!

You are making good progress in your knitting too.

Tell GrillTech sorry about the tooth. That's no fun :-(

Carrie Penny said...

Loving the lists! Glad you are better! Congrats on the 30lbs! Good luck on finding more clothes! SOUP! Sweet nectar of life I call it!