List Day!


  • Misread title: Study: Sexy Men Earn More Than Men Who View Women as Equals

  • I'm such a dork fish.

  • Actual title: Study: Sexist Men Earn More Than Men Who View Women as Equals

  • Knitted two round on the sweater last night.

  • Grilltech taped Heroes last night, so no talking about the show until I watch it today.

  • The cats think I need to put the electric blanket on the bed.

  • I'm wearing a jacket, but I'm still a bit cold.

  • Crappy, closed Excel without saving my spreadsheet.

  • Is it time to go home yet?

  • I like the Pringles Stix.

  • I'm saving this every time I change windows.

  • Grilltech got a package in the mail yesterday. And he can't open it...

  • The socks I'm working on need to be 11.25 inches long.

  • I took Friday off this week.

  • I <3 staff meetings, because I get to knit.

  • Somehow I managed to completely fubar picking up the gusset on the socks. (Yes it's picked up but not all the stitches are on the same side!!)

  • I forgot to send home my post yesterday, so the list continues today.

  • Worked on the sweater last night. It might get down before I die of old age.

  • The socks are straightened out.

  • Heroes was pretty kewl.

  • It's freezing in here again.

  • I had a nuisance of cats last night, I put the electric blanket on the bed.

  • Sock Summit 2009 (west)

  • I stayed up late last night... 2000 (800PM)!!

  • Does this mean I'm old?

  • I let Grilltech know he can go pick up his birthday present early. He said, but my birthday isn't until Friday. Should I be mean and make him wait?

  • I'm still thinking about getting another tattoo. Which means I'll be getting it in a week or two.

  • Grilltech is obsessing over which camera to get. (His present)

  • I'll be able to post pictures again real soon.

  • Crappy, Google isn't working...

  • Hey remember this?

  • Now he's looking at another camera. He started this quest two weeks ago.

  • Google started working again, must have been a connectivity issue.

  • Fran - the mighty hunter - makes the squirrels nervous.

  • I counted 9 rolls of TP in one (!) stall in the bathroom at work.

  • I like pool day at the gym.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

love your list! Heroes rocked! My staff RR makes us hunt for the TP. It's cruel, really.