List Day!


  • Happy Friday!!

  • I whined to the cow-orkers, you're not doing your job.

  • Next day, the part I bitched about was done. They blew off something else.

  • I'm having to run the morning reskill script. More blog reading time for me!!

  • The cow-orkers bitched about me not doing X, Y, and Z.

  • The number of businesses with their open signs on at 0330, but aren't open: 2.

  • I took a different route to work this morning, don't know how many cars were at the bar.

  • I finished Ice Queen last night!!!!!

  • One more day at the gym, then it's pool time.

  • It's knit and eat night. I've been such a slacker, I didn't get the soup pulled out of the freezer.

  • Not that I'm counting, but there is 5.5 more hours of work to go.

  • I'm thinking I need to knit myself up a pair of mitts.

  • Oh yea, I had a pair, but let them walk out the door.

  • I'm having a panic attack, that I didn't document the numbers for my sweater, so I won't know how many to cast on for my sleeves.

  • Did I mention how happy I am today's Friday?

  • There is an Artic breeze blowing across my back.

  • Grilltech's birthday is next week and I still haven't knitted him anything.

  • I'm blowing off lunch today, I only have four more hours to go.

No comments: