Guess what Grilltech got....

It's cloudy and gray out side. The kind of day I'd expect it to be raining every time I pass a window, but it's not. The wind is still so the leaves are still on the trees and green. But today, I thought they'd be turning the autumn colors of yellow, red, and orange. Instead they taunt me with a prolonged summer. In my heart I know it's not going to last. The biting cold will be coming, it's a matter of time. Which makes me glad I'm a knitter.

Ice Queen Modified: Added another repeat and more rows then called for.


Close up of the work:

3 comments:

emicat said...

Oh that's GORGEOUS! I love love love the blue and little beading really makes it special.

Great job!!! :)

Galad said...

I have to second the GORGEOUS!

Amy Lane said...

Breathtaking. Period. The End.