Random Stuff

  • I stayed up until 2030 last night, I didn't want to get up this morning.

  • So far, things have been pretty calm around here.

  • We spent $242.00 getting the car tuned up. Oh and here is a laundry list of things which will need to be addressed at some point in time.

  • New Mantra? I can fix it right now, but the supervisor needs to put in an update...

  • I forgot to look at the bar's parking lot on the drive in.

  • I'm easily distracted today.

  • I can't seem to focus.

  • I'm going to knit after work.

  • Because of my new job, I'm not getting as much blog reading done. Bastards!

  • I didn't knit much last night either.

  • I reloaded the music on my card for the palm pilot last night.

  • It's Friday and the day is almost over.

  • Mornings seem to be the worst; unless something breaks.

  • New tools can be confusing. Some are s-l-o-w.

  • When I said the day is almost over, it was 0545.

  • Now it's 1132, and the day is really almost over.

  • I had to spend 15 frustrating minutes to get the #@!$% music program to find the newly loaded music.

  • Sometimes the supervisors win, other times I do.

  • It's weird, we're suppose to be on the same team, but they use a different language then we do.


And now for something completely different: (Thanks Amy)




Your Power Element is Metal



Your power colors: white, gold, and silver

Your energy: contracting

Your season: fall

You are persistent (and maybe even a little bit stubborn).

If you see something you want, you go for it.

You have a lot of strength, and it's difficult to get you down.

Very logical, you tend to analyze everything going on in your life.


2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I don't have a new job but I've been falling behind on my blog reading!

This morning was my last morning of getting up at 6:30 am for the next few months! Bad new, the kiddo will be home for the summer driving me crazy! :~)

Amy Lane said...

Any time! I didn't realize metal was an option--which snack did you choose? And I love your random list blogs--you get a lot of humor out in those bullet points!