It's been a day

OMG. Got into work this morning and a couple of things were broken. Broken, that's really an understatement. I had barely been logged in two minutes when I was thrown a question I didn't answer correctly. Thankfully, the guy who asked knew what to do and sent everyone scrambling, including me. He's been quizzing all morning, some I can answer, others cause me to have the blank look of terror. On the plus side, two hours down, it's break time.

Ran into Trainee in the bathroom. Her current has been shipped off to Iraq, she's not happy about him being gone. Which is funny, because to hear her talk, she wasn't happy when he was here.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass. for the past 3.5 hours I've been looking at one site only, not all three. Its going to be a day. But it does explain why I've been able to get through looking at people so quickly.

On a positive note, I've finished the heel on my sock. I didn't work on my sweater last night, instead I played crack.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I hate those days when it just seems like nothing ever goes right. At least you're one step closer to having a new pair of socks.

GrillTech said...

You also didn't work on knitting last night because we were in bed much earlier than normal. The test of that will be tommorrow.

Galad said...

Hope today is better!

Amy Lane said...

Ugh...hate those days!!! (Her 'current'... uh-oh...lot of exes in the picture?)