It's Friday!!

I am the meanest mommy in the world! Last night I called Perky and let her know her socks where done. She said she'd come get them. I told her, it's okay she can get them Friday. She came over anyway. Looking back it was my fault, because I called her. So Perky and Kommadant came over and bring their shiny new computer. The new computer won't be able to get onto the network until Grilltech adds the Mac to the accepted list of users on the router. Since he was busy writing a paper which is due on Friday and he was quickly moving from yeah, I can write 750 words in three hours to OMG!! What time is it? I booted the kids. Perky wasn't happy and stomped out of the house without saying goodbye. So, MIL if Perky didn't post, it's my fault.

Oh yea, we bought a gently used car last night. I sold my white car to the Eldest and wouldn't tell Perky how much I sold it for; which made her a bit crabby also. I'll need to get my stuff transferred into the new car, so they can take the white one home this weekend. Eldest's husband wanted to know what was wrong with the car. Just a few minor annoyances. A couple of things that will need to be addressed before they become problems. But better then what they drive now and can fit everyone in the vehicle.

As I said earlier, I finished Perky's socks. Yeah, I forgot to get pictures. I'll blame the lack of camera for this issue. I started a pair for me. Grilltech wants to know when I'll get around to making him a pair of clogs. I gave him the blank cl-ogs look. He left me alone at that point. I guess I should get around to making them for him.

I managed another couple of rounds on the sweater last night. The markers have been removed. So now it's pay attention to what you're doing Knittech or you're going to be swearing more then ever at the sweater. Which makes Grilltech crazy, because he doesn't like listening to me swear and say fun things like I can't count.

Tonight is knit and eat at the LYS. I went to the store last night and picked up some vegetables to make pasta salad. Then I forgot to pick up the pasta. I can be such a dorkfish at times. So I'll be going to the store to get the pasta. Perky wants me to pick her up, so she can come tonight.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

you mean mommy, you!! Actaully I had to laugh, because I remember stomping out of my parents house over some supposed slight as well. ANd I'm sure my son will do it to me one of these days...
thanks for the chuckle.

Perkygoth said...

Well you know if you would of told me that my socks were done but i couldn't come over till tomorrow i would have listened to you just a little.
I'm just a little annyoed that you sold them the car and you didn't ask us if we wanted it or needed it for some reason and the fact that you sold them the car for so little.
I LOVE the socks