Off to the 7th level

and now for something completely different: (thanks Amy it's nice to know I'm going to the 7th level....)

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol...I'll see you in the 7th level. I couldn't pass up taking this test.

Amy Lane said...

Oh my... do you think we can still blog in hell--I'll be in limbo--we would still catch up, you know?