Me Whining

Yesterday I ended up falling a sleep, while trying to knit. I went off and took a nap until 1600. Grilltech came and woke me up and I sure didn't want to get out of bed. Perky and Kommandant came over for dinner last night. Since I was so out of it, I had them order and pay. We won't talk about how I gave them the money to pay for dinner.

I did get a couple more rounds completed on the last glove. I figure about two, maybe three, more hours and it will be done. I'll need to dig through the stash for the trim, then in the mail they'll go.

The Gnome walked by and asked if I'd move my schedule to 0700, I negotiated to 0600. Grilltech and I can car pool for several days now. It saves a few $$.

I e-mail the post home and copy then paste to publish. I hit copy, then paste, yesterday's post came up. Oopies.

No comments: