Manic Monday


  • I'd rather be sleeping.

  • It was hot last night and for some reason I was dreaming about eggs needing to be incubated.

  • I have about six inches of my sweater completed.

  • I've added a skein of yarn already.

  • J thought I was working on Grilltech's sweater, but I'm not.

  • The shawl keeps calling me to start it.

  • I haven't started it because the first sheet is in the weight room and I'm too lazy busy to go back and get it.

  • The weight room has been emptied of the kid's boxes, so we can start using it again.

  • We watched Jumpers yesterday. There are a bunch of holes in the plot you can drive a truck through.

  • Yes, I know the difference between a truck and a pickup.

  • Since I'm going to be in the weight room, I might as well grab the front page of the shawl.

  • 45 minutes to go and I've hit the wall.

  • We've got to stop by the bank so I can get the title for the white car.

  • 13 minutes to go. I can do this.

  • I'm almost ready to turn the heel on my sock.

  • When I asked how the high beams worked on the new car, Grilltech wanted to know why I was going to be flashing my boobs to on coming traffic.

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Hey now, your the one that asked about flashing..