I've got pictures!!

I started on peacock feathers shawl last night. I'm sooo pleased with. I made it up to row 28 then had to rip back because of count issues. It only shows before the marker. So I have to read from left to right after reading right to left. For some reason I was not getting it the first time around. I did make it to for 31 before I went to bed. I was thinking I started at the bottom and worked up to the top, but its the other way around. (Not the best picture in the world, but it is a picture.)












Here is a picture of my sweater. It's not much at this point. I figure I'll work on the sweater on odd days and the shawl on even days. Or whatever I feel like at the time.

Mute is my friend. I should be sure it's on before I start talking to someone else about other work stuff. On a conference call with the big fish. I try to keep a low profile on that call. Answer any questions they may have if it's directed at me. Oops. Co-worker is laughing at me. (He's a co-worker, not a cow-orker.)

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I like the color and cables on your sweater. I you using a pattern or did you put this together yourself?

Amy Lane said...

Nice pictures--and since I have NO pictures, they're about 2000 times better than mine! The sweater looks wayyyy too interesting for me to be working on right now--but I'll have fun watching you finish!