It's Ovah!

I'm having a hard time staying awake this morning. If I close my eyes for anymore then a blink, I'll start nodding off which could be bad, if the boss walks by and finds me sleeping. There are moments of it's so hot in here, how can I keep from nodding off? And then ooh, cool air from the heavens.

I'm working on the sixth pair of gloves. I'm not sure I'll have it finished before it needs to be up to the parents. They all need to have the eyelash (funfur) trim put on. When these ones are completed, it's my sweater time!

Today was S-L-O-W at work. And thankfully it wasn’t just me. The guy next to me was bitching about how long the day was taking also. When the shift ended, I was out the door like a flash. Good grief, the traffic home was a nightmare. It’s noon on a Monday people!! Shouldn’t you all be at work?!

I pull up to the house and I can see a big blue bag on the porch. Great, Dad dropped stuff off, instead of calling so he could pick up the gloves. Turns out it was empty bottles for Grilltech. Guess Dad hasn't stopped by yet.

The kitties come running to greet me. Uggy was demanding to be petted. Peaches and Sabrina want me out of the doorway, so they can go out. Because us humans are nothing more then their staff. And Fran the White Kitty decides she wants in. Except she’s no longer white kitty but black – her front paws, under her chin. I don’t know where she goes and plays, but I wish she’d pick someplace cleaner.

I guess I should go work on the gloves, but I just don’t really feel like it.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Hate the heat. Hate it hate it hate it. Would have been happy in Alaska. Six months, nothing but snow and knitting.