A quick post

Last night I managed to get about four or five rounds completed on the mallard sweater. The pattern is mine. Which is why I kept bitching about the math. I'd change something, on any of the panels then the calculations would be off. I'd have to try and get the numbers to where I needed them. Originally there was going another panel of the trinity stitch, between the center and the braid. Then I got the bright idea of less is more and decided to use the trinity for filler instead. Which made me have to put the numbers back to the original and I still had to add a total of six stitches. I'm enjoying the pattern and once you have it in your head, it's pretty simple to remember. I'm not quite doing the middle one correctly, but keep it between you, me and the fence post.

IT was a busy day at work. A good thing, because I'd rather be home knitting. It's towards the end of the day and I'm slacking, but don't tell the Gnome.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

K....now I understand the profound need to cuss at the sweater! ;)