Friday, December 1

I could just cry. I moved from my old computer, into a new spot. I used a thumb drive to copy all my important documents. I got them all. Or so I thought. I just realized, I forgot my Update.txt file. It sits on my desk top and I use to write my blog entries, story ideas, and of course my knitting patterns. Why am I really so upset? I'm teaching a sock class tomorrow and my pattern is gone. I know I can re-write it, with no problem. (Well, maybe a few problems.) But I had some notes; I might miss in the new write up.

I called my dad last night and told him we got snow. He laughed and said me, his house has 18 inches, or so he had been told. (They’re being snowbirds this year.) About 15 minutes later, D called and said, they're coming back to Idaho because the trailer was having so many problems. I'd just talked to my dad, and he couldn't have told me? Oh bother. D wanted to know if her teddy bear sweater was done yet. Nope. Haven't really thought about what I want to make. Then she asked if Dad's socks were done. I told her yeah. She begins to go tell me "I know who the favorite is at your house." I finished with, "...they’re about as done as the bear sweater."

No comments: