Monday, December 11

Wasn't to busy of a weekend. Managed to get the sock student through the heel and started the gusset. She wasn't able to see where the bottom started until we had her put in a stitch marker. She was able to get the idea. Next week is the last class. We should be to the toes by then. Then she'll just need to get through one more heel after that and she'll have a pair of socks to wear.

I've got dueling gussets on the needles. I figure I'll complete one sock and have one left for class next Saturday. I finished a hat for J, so both of them was delivered this morn. Wasn't sure what do knit on, so I started on the Nameless One's sweater. Mailing is going to be sometime this week; I think I'm going to miss the deadline. See what happens, when I slack off?

You Are Comet


A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed

1 comment:

Heather said...

sure... see how you are, tell me to come have coffee with you then do not tell me when or where....