Monday, December 18

I'm one row of enterlac away from starting the decreases for the mitten. I ended up purchasing the fish pattern to see how she did her thumb. Only to read the interlac was knit flat, then sewed together. Well that didn't help me in the least. So I just did a scrap yarn row and will see how it turns out. If you hear someone screaming, you'll know who is it.



Finished the socks on Saturday. Aren't they cute? Err, manly? Dad won't wear cute. The sock student had completed one sock and waited to complete the other. She spent an hour completing her other sock then left. Any convert on her way.

Stuff goes into the mail today. Nameless One's sweater is still languishing on the desk. One sleeve completed, the other waiting for me to come back to it. We won't even talk about the body.

I'm able to get two enterlac squares completed on breaks. So that means, by the end of the day, I'll have my last row done. I'm trying to decide. Do I want to do the normal decreases or do I want to just do smaller enterlac, to give the illusion of scales throughout the body.

Stupid database is hanging and I can't knit. Must not scream at the computer. As Alice from Dilbert says, must control fist of death.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Cool sock....definitely unique. I noticed your in Idaho. I'm down here on the Air Force Base. Cool to finally see someone else who is also in Idaho.