Thursday, December 7

I think I'm back to pretty much being normal. Can use more sleep, but then I always desire more sleep.

I'm sewing the afghan together for the cats. I had it on my lap last night; Uggy came and curled up on it. She wasn't happy to be shooed away because it was warm. I have many more loose ends to weave in before I can call it done.

I've also decided after knitting two socks about five inches on one circular, I do not like that process. I've put each sock on its own, now speed of knitting has increased. After the transfer, I met C for coffee, after (almost) two hours of knitting, two more inches were added to the sock. Sure if I had two on one, they'd both be at six inches instead of being lopsided, but I can live with it.

I need to get more buttons. I have the original ten on the sweater, but there are gaps that I don't like. C and I figured adding more buttons will fix the problem. C thinks the buttons adds to the sweater's overall good looks.

I've read through all the morning's blogs. So now I have to figure out something to help pass the time.

Goals:

Writing:
1. Map the world (12-10-06)
2. Map countries (12-10-06)
3. Name cities (12-17-06)
4. Map two major cities (12-17-06)
5. Map two major cities (12-24-06)


Personal:
1. Start walking again (12-07-06)
2. Practice kata's (12-09-06)
3. Go to practice (01-03-07)

No comments: