Thursday, December 14

Went knitting last night with C. She's going out of town for Christmas to visit family in Washington. Lenya has finals today, so she didn't make it to knitting last night. I'm to the toe on one sock. About an inch away on the other sock. I'm thinking the knit the big toe before Saturday and then I'll just have regular toe for class.

The database is down here at work. I'm done as much as I can. Blogs are read, it's either knitting or nap time, can't really decide which. I've completed my training. It's been six hours and the database is still down. I've made a bunch of snowflakes to help decorate the cube.

It's rained for the past couple of days. While we can really use the rain, I wish it would clear up, the Geminiod meteor shower is going on. I think we're going to miss it this year. We also missed the prior meteor shower as well.

Things you really never wanted to know about your parents. The size of my dad's big toe: 1.75 inches long and 1.25 wide. When I talked to them today, it was mentioned they're going to be down for the Youngest’s b-day next week. So she'll need to figure out where she wants to go for dinner. I have eight days to get the socks and mittens done. I can do this.

No comments: