Tuesday, December 12

Finished the gusset on the other sock. Now I'm on the home stretch to the toes before Saturday. I'm just hoping I have some size 2 double points. Hey, a reason to go buy some more supplies.... But I’d better check before buying, not that Grilltech really have a clue as to equipment I have.

Went to JoAnn's last night, was looking for a particular type of button. I couldn't find the one I was looking for, so I settled for some beautiful clear peach color ones. I picked up sixteen of them, so I'm not going to run out this time. Tonight I'll sew them on and finish the button band and I'll be done. With THAT project.

I'm waiting for 09:45 to roll around, so I can call in to find out if I'm needed for jury duty today. Funny thing about the court house, can't take knitting needles into the building, because they might be used as a weapon. But they can have ten pound marble name plates, sitting on the table before the defendants. Yeah, those size one needles are so dangerous. Turns out I don't have duty today. Still need to call in for the rest of the week.

Worked a little on the Nameless One's sweater. I’m having a hard time going on the second sleeve. Not exactly sure either, unless I’m just bored with knitting, round and round. Yeah, that could be it.

No comments: