Very Little Knitting Post

Another morning, another day of getting to read blogs. (My polite way of saying, I'm having to run the morning reskill.) It takes about an hour or so to run, and I've got to have something to do; since I can't work.

I finished my bag Saturday night. I started on Ice Queen. Turns out I dropped a stitch, which was throwing my bead work off. I got it fixed. Now I'm knitting away on it. Hope to have it done within the next two weeks.

Anyway, on Saturday the Eldest dropped of a large bag of wool yarns! There is some very lovely stuff in there. Several of the lace weight skeins. I'm hoping there is enough of a medium weight to make a sweater or two.

Saturday I went to the gym for a fitness orientation. Guess what? I'm out of shape. I got the mommy daddy look because on Friday I hadn't made the best food choices. Yea, make all the hard work, not matter. True I was starting to get off track.

I went to swim on Sunday and Grilltech looked at me and said if you're going to come back depressed, I'll have to go down there and have a chat with them. Since I didn't see the trainer, I did pretty good. 18 laps (13 swam, 5 walked) in 45 minutes.

I was out on the blogs and I found wisteria from Moth Heaven. I want that. Sure, it would look awful on me. Double chins and a turtle neck? Not the best look I can have. But ask me again in 75 pounds.

4 comments:

Galad said...

At least you keep working at it - I applaud you for that.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your FO's :-)

Amy Lane said...

Yes-I'm with galad. Making the good choices keeps you in the game!

Carrie Penny said...

It is hard to make good choices all of the time. I know now that it is football season at least one day out of every week I will eat horrible foods and feel bloated the next day. Upside I haven't had to workout at least 3 days out of the week doing the yard work (I am more sore after that than working out).

Keep it up and keep us posted!! Go KnitTech!

Heather said...

wanted to thank you very much and publicly for the passed down tank top, i LOVE it. wanted to ask where you and the not so perky one are working out, maybe we can occasionally make it a 3 as i am also down by 20 pounds since July 4th. woooo hoooo me.. actually walked on campus today without dying or wanting to die! It was great to see you the other day sorry i was distracted by the male in the house trying to get ready to leave.