Close

I'm on the last repeat pattern for the Ice Queen. I'm going to add another two repeats to make it a bit longer. I'm so close to being done. Makes me smile just thinking about it. Once I have Ice done, I'll start on the sweater and get it finished.

It's been a bit chilly here in the datamine. I'm thinking I should make a shrug to help ward off the cold. I'd need to finish up a couple of other projects first. Also, I need to get going on Grilltech's birthday sweater. (Its at the end of September.) It's the end of August and I haven't finished my birthday sweater yet.

I left my fork at home, so I went to the break room and got one. When leaving the room, I noticed in the vending machine was my favorite fruit pie, which they haven't carried in months. I think the company is out to get me. I went back to my desk and had my salad with brisket. Way better.

When I do laundry tonight, I'll need to check pockets for my favorite lip balm. I haven't seen it for a couple of days. I'm using the mint one, which is okay; just not my fave.

3 comments:

Galad said...

Hurray for salad with brisket!

emicat said...

I hate when they put something I'm not supposed to have in the vending machine. It's so hard to innocently go into the break room to get a cup of coffee and come back out with a stinkin pop tart that's been calling my name.

Good for you for getting out of there without anything :)

Amy Lane said...

You ARE good! And good for you! So Grilltech is a Libra? Excellent:-) Mate and I are 9/30-10/1. We're the epitome of Libra:-) At least you only wash lip balm. I wash cell phones. It's becoming a specialty:-)