I'm more then ready.

Happy Friday everyone!! Oh wait, that's just me. (Insert happy dance here.) I know, don't hate me because I'm gloating. Hate me because I'm annoying.

Anyway, I rode the bike again for 25 minutes (instead of 30) and today my knee is still being spiteful. I'm thinking I should ride the bike for 5 minutes, then do some weight training. I'm thinking I'll blow it off until the evening, then decide I should do something, then ride the bike for about 30 minutes and my knee will hurt more. It's an ugly cycle.

Anyway, I put in Stardust and worked on the bag for a couple of rounds. I'm thinking about dragging out Ice Queen and working on it because it's light. Ice Queen is a nice soft yarn.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Just rub it in why don't ya! ;) Course every day is the same for me. I cuss my bike out from time to time. The bike doesn't seem to mind and it always makes me feel better.

Anonymous said...

Ah, lucky you. Enjoy!

Amy Lane said...

I need to go walking--but it's still a zillion degrees outside and I'm tired as hell. Tomorrow. I'll go tomorrow...