Quick and Dirty

I've got about two more hours of my day left. I'm hoping my attitude improves 150%. Otherwise I'm liable to kill someone. I might be able to justify the killing, but it would take time to sort out and I wouldn't want to deal with the mess.

I wanted something quick and mindless to knit, so I started a Bag that Emicat had started. Mine is a bit different, I went with a seed stitch for the "closed knitting". I'm liking how it's turning out. Next time I'll use a provisional cast on, so I won't need to pick up 108 stitches on the bottom. Anyway, I'm about half way done.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Okay--you know, I'm absolutely sure that's what keeps me from killing more people--the paperwork would kill me! Happy knitting!

Galad said...

The bag looks like fun. Hope the day improves!

emicat said...

I'm thinking you're on to something w/ using seed stitch. I look forward to seeing how yours turns out. I've gotta knit more of these for the holidays too.