Short but Sweet

Usually I bring my knitting to work because I carry it with me all the time. Yesterday, I did get quite a bit of knitting done during the meeting. It kept me from reaching through the phone cord and strangling a cow-orker to death. Anyway, today I left my knitting on the kitchen table, because I figured I wouldn't have time to knit at work. I should have brought it. I was running the reskill script for the first hour of the day. I can't do anything else but run this script. Prime knitting time gone. I did get caught up on my blog reading.

No knitting last night. It was all I could do to stay awake until 1900. I crawled into bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I don't think I woke up at all until the alarm went off.

2 comments:

Galad said...

Glad to hear knitting kept you from committing homicide. You may have to start keeping emergency knitting at work!

Amy Lane said...

Now see, I used to have a boss who thought the knitting was rude--he had no idea it improved his lifespan considerably.