It's Today.

I work in a semi-secure building. The first half of the building is the peddling of various products - snake oil and other cure-alls. By the time I reach the second half of the building, I've used my badge twice and will need to use one more time just to get to my chair. Don't get me wrong, security is a good thing. Since I was half a wake; instead of putting my ID on, I left it in my purse. I had no problem going through the checkpoints, because the readers require proximity, not touch.

I get to my desk. Drop off my purse and lunch, then I go back to the middle break room (through the security doors) to heat up my breakfast. I go to badge in, only to realize it was in my purse. D'uh! I grab the phone and call Grilltech who is able to bring my purse so I can badge in. Once back at my desk, I actually put the badge on so I won't spend the rest of the day being a dumbass.

I started the black socks again last night. Grilltech was trying to figure out why I was re-knitting the sock, but I didn't have energy to tell him I was stupid. I've started the handles on the bag as well. I've modified the handles to an I-cord of six stitches. I'm about half way completed with the first handle.

Instead of doing dragon scale socks, I'm doing the Boyfriend sock pattern. I can have a boyfriend, as long as Grilltech doesn't find out.

No comments: