Crazy, busy

Things at work have been crazy to say the least. OT has been authorized and in some cases extreme force has been used to make it so. Needless to say people are crabby, whinny, and sullen. I've got proof:

  • I thought TechLeads get skilled at X, why isn't Bozo skilled at X also?

  • He's not the same as you. Your a TechLead, he's a TAS agent.

  • We're not going to go the same way as the L2's, it's not a one way street!

  • I know your department gets help from the service desk, I've entered it.


I could go on, but why bother? It would be more of the same. To make thing worse? My supervisor is going on vacation and his back up is also out on vacation. Guess who gets to the back-up back-up. Yeah me. Can you feel the excitement?

I have been doing some knitting. I've finished Grilltech's socklets. I keep meaning to post a picture. Isn't the road to hell paved with "I've been meaning to..." I've started a pair of socks for a friend's son who is overseas. Black, at least 14 inches long. (Or is it 12? I suppose I should look up this information before I make them longer then needed.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I didn't drop off the face of the earth. I just want to, but they won't let me.

1 comment:

Galad said...

My package arrived safely and I've been looking at all the patterns. What fun! Hope to post a photo on my blog this week.

Hope the rest of the week goes better.