List Day!


  • Ice Queen is 20 rows closer to being done.

  • My wedding ring is lose enough to rotate on my finger on it's own.

  • Clothes are much looser, may have to invest in some new ones soon.

  • I'm getting discouraged and am thinking about getting a regular Pepsi.

  • Dutch - one of Grilltech's co-worker's - asked if I've been loosing weight.

  • I got a diet Dr Pepper instead.

  • There was four cars at the bar this morning.

  • I'm very sleepy today.

  • I can touch my thumb and forefinger around my wrist again.

  • It's causal week, a guy walked by wearing a tie.

  • I have a sore tooth.

  • I have a dentist appointment at 1150 this morning to get it looked at.

  • The dentist thinks I have a failing root cannel.

  • I might not make it to the gym tonight.

  • Someone kidnapped by baby!!

  • Oh wait, my kids are grown and out of the house. It must be a virus.

  • Fran the brat kitty, knocked over a glass of water.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

hee hee hee... and, btw, CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Just remember, don't read the recipe for half-assed hash--it will screw all of that hard work up for you!) BUt congratulations--losing weight is hard and it sucks, but dammit, that Diet Dr. Pepper was a good choice and you rock!

(And thanks for reading my story--I'm glad you liked what you read:-)

Lovs2Knit said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Now that school has started back up I need to stop using summer as an excuse and start exercising. :)

I tried to do the diet thing. I gave up and only have one of the small bottles a day.

Galad said...

Diet Dr. Pepper is one of my favorites so that wouldn't be a hardship but I've had that conversation in my head between the cookie and carrot.

Glad you are getting healthier and in better shape!