Projects

I have several projects going at the same time, which gives me a wide variety of choices when it comes to working on knitting.

  • The textured (mallard) sweater - not very portable.

  • Peacock feathers shawl - charts!

  • Black socks - two at once.

  • 1Bag - trellis lace only slightly smaller then the sweater.

  • Ice Queen - More lace.


None of the projects are just simple knitting, why is this an issue? Because I have an urge to start yet another project. Maybe a pair of socks Or go nap instead.

Yesterday I rode the bike for 30 minutes straight. Today, my knee is spiteful. Tonight, I'm thinking I should walk for 30 minutes, maybe it will help the soreness.

4 comments:

Heather said...

You are always welcome to knit something for me... socks, dishrags, whatever... hehehehe

Galad said...

A nice easy dishrag might be the perfect project :-) You've got some great WIP's and someday we will celebrate their completion!

Congratulations on exercising. I wish I could say the same.

emicat said...

I tell ya, all I had to do was knit a dishcloth and my knitting just took off!

I just CO for some sock knitting during vacation. I hope to come back with at least one half done!

Amy Lane said...

Definitely have a vanilla project going on--that always helps...