List Day!


  • It's hard to be at work after four days off.

  • Number of cars at the bar this morning: 1

  • Perky and I joined a gym on Friday morning.

  • It has a pool!!

  • I've lost 24 pounds!!

  • It isn't the cost of the gym, it's the cost of the trainer!

  • Everything seems to be !! this morning.

  • I left my cup at home. Guess it is time for another (diet) soda.

  • Perky tried on the socks I've been working on. They're now in time out.

  • I'm starting the last couple of rounds before the handles on the bag.

  • I lost an earring this morning.

  • Grilltech is the best husband in the world, he brought me a bottle of water.

  • I left my cell phone and lip balm at home.

  • The black socks will need to be started again with more stitches; I'd already knit nine inches on the stupid things.

  • Grilltech was saying he wants a new cleaver for chopping brisket.

  • I worked on the sweater Friday night.

  • The cabling needle was still behind my ear when I went to bed that night.

  • I found three bucks in the women's bathroom.

  • Is that stealing?

  • I'm going to get yet another tattoo.

  • The Special Olympics desire hand knit scarves.

  • It annoys one of the cow-orkers to no end when I tell him God bless you after he sneezes.

  • My neighbor is eating fries.

  • A little less than two hours of work to go.

  • I left my wedding ring at home. I feel naked.

  • I've got nothing planned for dinner tonight.

  • It's been over a year since I've got my hair cut.

  • I miss Top Sheep.

3 comments:

Carrie Penny said...

WOW I really connect to a lot on your list today! Ring finger nudity (I wasn't at work, but at the store and other errands), Thinking I have a wonderful hubby... But I haven't lost 24 lbs CONGRATS!!!

Galad said...

Congrats on the 24 pounds. I'm on day one of trying to eat a more healthy diet. You give me something to aspire to!

Lovs2Knit said...

Congrats on losing 24 pounds! Only one car at the bar....have they stopped drinking. ;)
When I'm out and about I'll have to look for the colors for the scarf project.