Monday, June 18th

It's a good/bad day, and I'm not completely sure how it will end. I woke up about 0130 and didn't sleep well for the rest of the night. (Rest of the night, who am I kidding, 2.25 hours is more like it.) While driving to work, a cop flipped a U-turn after I passed him. Thankfully he drove right by me and stopped one of the two speeders in front of me. Course, after he passed me, I started speeding. Parked the car under the tree, we normally park under. Made it across the parking lot, only to slip in the mud and fall on my more then ample butt. My whole backside was covered. I gave my stuff to Grilltech to take in side while I ran home. Forgot the keys in the case, so I had to walk into the building anyway. I took my shirt off and sat on the muddy side, so the seat wouldn't be covered.

Work on the other hand, seems to be going smoothly. I wonder if the karmic forces felt I had enough.

Tonight we have the wedding rehearsal at the house tonight at 1900. when I spoke the Youngest on Friday, "Mom, remember we're having the rehearsal at your house?", she said she was having a hard time finding her bridesmaids. I had to laugh. She also hit me with, "Do we need to bring anything?" Huh? I don't think so.



I finished Dad's sweater. Folded it neatly and put it on the chest waiting for Dad to come home. I turn around and what do I see? Proof that Peaches is evil. I keep telling Grilltech, she’s evil, but he doesn’t believe me. He says she’s too cute. I think she needs to be shaved again.









And now for something completely different: thanks Sandra



Your Power Element is Fire


Your power color: red
Your energy: hot
Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How can you say that something that cute is evil. Phtttt!

GrillTech said...

I think she's just giving the new sweater the "Peaches stamp of approval". She's showing how warm and comfy it is..

Amy Lane said...

grilltech, she's evil. Cat's are--that's why we love them...they are proof that not every evil thing we do comes back as a slip in the mud or a ticket on a bad day... (see, the ticket missed you, knittech--that's because you have a cat.)