Friday, June 22nd

Overheard phone conversations:

... it's in the closet. You know where their clothes are stored.

... if you don't mind him wearing something that's not ironed, the blue pants are on the chair.

She's talking to her husband who trying to dress the child who is 1.5 years old. She irons baby clothes? I don't iron my clothes. I guess it makes sense, she spends her time ironing, I spend my time knitting. What ever helps people make it through life works.

It's amazing what a good nights sleep will do for a person. I'm energized. Still willing to rip people's heads off, if they annoy me.

And now for something completely different: (A meme from Carrie Penny)

The rules are to go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.

Events:
1429 - Hundred Years' War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.

1994 - Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are murdered outside her home in Los Angeles, California. O.J. Simpson is later acquitted of the killings, but is held liable in a civil suit.

2004 - A 1.3 kg chondrite type meteorite strikes a house in Ellerslie, New Zealand causing serious damage but no injuries.

Births:
1. 1577 - Paul Guldin, Swiss astronomer and mathematician (d. 1643)
2. 1929 - Anne Frank, German-born Dutch Jewish diarist and Holocaust victim (d. 1945)

Holiday:
Roman Empire – sixth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta

Tag your it!
Grilltech
Amy Lane
Sandra
Trish
Red
Leyna

4 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Oh wow...complicated instructions...I'll do my best!

Anonymous said...

lol...ironing baby clothes. Nah, I'd rather spend my time knitting. The only time I iron is when the clothes are really wrinkled. :~)

Carrie Penny said...

I don't iron my husband's clothes, I don't iron my own, no way would I iron a babies! I clean and cook, those are my chores... Everything else is me time... AKA yarn time...

Mr. Shife said...

That is a cool meme, and ironing your baby's clothes might be a little over the top in my opinion.