Monday, July 31

I had quite a bit of fun over the weekend. Saturday night we went star gazing. Friday night was the peak of the meteor shower, but it was a good showing when we were out watching. Don't remember the total count, but as we were packing up to go, a large one fell. The tail was very bright and long, about three or four seconds.

On Sunday we went and saw My Super Ex-girlfriend. Funny! It reminded me of a friend of ours and his ex-wife, one seriously dysfunctional relationship.

I finished the purple tank on Saturday. I didn't get pictures of the finished product. I gave it to the eldest to give to one of her in-laws. I'll get around to starting another one in a while. I’m still kicking around an idea for the youngest.

I've started the scarf. I had to rip it back once. I used stitch markers, now I'm off and running. Liesel is a simple ten row repeat, hope to have it finished in a month or less. I’ll need to finish the tube top I’ve been working on as well. It’s to the point I need to add another ball of yarn, and I’m being lazy. Figure I’ll get it finished and maybe give it to the eldest for Christmas. I may make a bottom from the book Sexy Little Knits. I got the book, might as well use it.

I received the new Interweave. There are some beautiful projects I hope to get around to knitting. I think I need to have a progress bar for projects to keep me honest.

No comments: