I went to the doctor yesterday. He said, I'm doing good and can return to karate. I think I'll take this week off as well and go back next week. Reminds me of the commercial where the lady is asking: after nine days of missing work outs, you think Gym who?

I also had a job interview yesterday. They had mentioned they received so few applications, which might be a good thing. On the down side, they don't know when they'll be deciding. I've pretty much just written the job off.

I finished the footlet. I may end up ripping back both sets and making something else out of them. I hate them that much. Now I'm working on Cabled Tube Top (W108). It calls for a size 6. I'm using a size three. What gauge am I at? I have no clue. I'm not a very good knitter, am I?

GRR! Okay, so I do the increases, dutifully following the directions. Next row, I'm increasing the final four stitches. Four cables away from the start of the round, I've found a problem. CRAPPY!! Now I have to rip back and try again. I'm not even sure what I can do fix the problem by using a cheat.

Tinking back a row, wasn't as bad as I thought. Fixed the problem and only lost about 15 minutes of knitting time.

No comments: