Friday Eve, July 27

There are days I wonder how people make it through life. Maybe I'm just being jaded today. "It's asking for my password, what should I do?!" My guess, log on. (sigh)

I printed out my next scarf pattern Liesel. I think I'll start on the scarf as soon as I finish the top I've been working on. The top is mostly done with only one more sleeve to go. I'll most likely put on the picot edging on the sleeves. Then I'll give the thing away, even after all the hard work I put into it. The next top I build will be better.

In 10 minutes, my day will be half over. Pretty good for a Friday Eve! The day is finally over and the last call of the day just kicked my ass. In the end, the guy was referred to a local person due the error message, after spending a good 40 minutes on the phone. I'm glad the day is over.

No comments: