Thursday, July 13

Day 1
Didn't get to sleep until late last night, so today I'm really tired. My eyes feel like sand paper. It should be a fun day on the phones.

The picot edging was finished on my tank last night. If anything, the edging didn't help at all. I think I'll just make another one only not as wide at shoulders. On a side note, I figured out about Microspun is it splits, so I have to really pay attention to what I’m knitting.

I have one minute until I have to get on the phones. I can do this. Asked my manager when the shift trade was going to happen. He got the I-didn't-do-it look. He said he would pull me off the phones at one o'clock and we'd talk about it.

Day 2
I sent in my resume for a job today. Hope to hear something soon. I was dreaming last night, today was Friday. No such luck, it’s only Friday Eve.

By about 7:30 this morning I'm starting to feel light headed. Went and bought some breakfast and now I feel much better. My soon to be scars are a bit hot this morning, which makes it hard to sit at my desk.

GRRR! I compared footlet one to second one and it's about 1/4 of an inch off. It's where it comes up to the top, so I'm just going to keep knitting.

No comments: