Friday, July 28

And the stupidity continues even into Friday....

Customer: My account has been disabled. When did this happen?
Me: About three months ago, when the company switched over to use of cards to log on.
Customer: I've never had to use my card to log on.
Me: (tappity, tappity, tappity - account says, he's been switched over.) Well sir, why don't you try to log on with the card, to see if it works?
Customer: Why do I have to log on this way?
Me: Because our Corporate Masters have said, all users will user a card to log on.
Customer: So, tomorrow I'll be able to log on with my user name and password?
Me: whimper

The conversation with the customer went down hill from there. I think it's about time I start seriously looking for another job. I'm having a hard time trying not to call customer's an ass.

I've finished Grilltech's first sock. He has the green heels and toes, I also put on my Dad's socks. It's a great way to break-up the colors. I've started on the second sock; the pair won’t be identical twins, but they’ll be done.

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Grilltech probably won't even notice that they aren't twins.