Friday, July 7

Back on the phones today, yesterday I was in training, so I knitted quite a bit. Wasn't feeling to hot by the end of the day. In fact, I was in bed by 7 pm. Thursday is coffee and knitting, but I wasn't feeling up to going.

Calls aren't going to bad. Had one customer tell me, hope you get another job. Didn't have the heart to tell him, hope you quit calling to whine. I just have to take one phone call at a time.

My MP3 player crashed this morning. Grilltech tried to reset the player, but didn't do anything. Finally the battery died, so we can try to fix it when we get home.

Speaking of which, I didn't plan anything for dinner. Another fend for yourself night. Oh hey, we have some of the left over shrimp and angel hair pasta. Dinner will be done quickly and Grilltech should be happy I thought of something.

Have about two inches to go before the toes for the socklet.

No comments: