Monday, July 10

It was a nice weekend. Grilltech has been taking pictures for his blog, so I had him get a few for me.

I finished Dad's Father's Day socks. They're only two weeks late and still sitting on my desk.





They remind me of Charlie Brown. I put a bit of green for the heels and toes to ensure I would have enough to finish the project. I have just a slight amount left over, so I would say I made a good choice.

The next image is my tank top. I need to add a picot edging around the neck. It shows my unmentionables, so I haven't worn it yet. Grilltech says it looks fine, but it bothers me, so I'll need to get around to fixing it.




I have a few more images, but can't put them up yet.

We went star gazing on Saturday night. Sat down and looked up, a shooting star flew over head. Very beautiful! I could have gone home right at that point, but I'm sure that would have annoyed Grilltech to no end. The moon was out and 3/4ths full so it was very bright out there. We did see five or six satellites also. Overall, it was a nice night.

No comments: