Monday, July 24

Stargazing was a lot of fun Saturday night. The cloud cover was approximately two-thirds, leaving a very small viewing area. Once in a while it would try to rain on us. The wind was very warm and refreshing after the oppressive heat of the city. We did manage to see three shooting stars through the breaks in the clouds. I saw three lightening strikes, in the surrounding clouds. It was a busy night while sitting watching the skies, there must has been eighteen cars which drove by disrupting us.

I received my new sock yarn in the mail on Friday. I ordered it on Tuesday and then there it was in the mail. It's a very lovely color. I can't wait to make socks out of it.

I've got six inches of Grilltech's socks done. I'm trying to decide if I want to do heels and toes in a different color or not. He already has a set of these socks and if I keep them the same then, he can just grab and go. If I break up the colors, then there is a bit of a difference.

No comments: