WIP Friday!

Whew! The week is over, and it's a l-o-n-g weekend. A longer one is coming up in a couple of weeks, but this will do.

I've been knitting on:

Navy blue socks, at times they look black. Next to them is my white trash sock bag. People at work often joke, what's in the bag and will I share? I always tell them no....


Nicole is done mostly finished. The pink bits don't quite match, so I'll need to reknit one. The body needs to be ripped back to the bind off row. It will be simple fix, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.


I've been stringing beads, because I'm going to knit some beaded edging. So it's strung and sitting on my desk looking dejected until I get around to finding or designing a pattern.


Not pictured:

  • Lupine socks

  • Maze socks

  • Hematite vest



Roxie for you, because you always post so many lovely flowers.


Have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Galad said...

You have a wonderful weekend too!

Amy Lane said...

Lovely photos--but that navy blue sock... reminds me of The Little Mermaid... "Got very boring!" The only thing that keeps me working on plain socks is the striping patterns, because I'm that easily distracted!

Sandra said...

Happy Memorial Day - enjoy the time off...

Mr. Shife said...

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend. Did you enjoy the latest Terminator? I liked it. Not my favorite of the series but still not too shabby.

emicat said...

Love the blue color Navy socks and the Crown Royal bags are THE coolest bags to store anything - stupid me for not even thinking that they'd make great sock bags!!! :)