Temporal Displacement

My temporal displacement is getting worse. Instead of May (05), I've been putting September (09). Not really sure why I keep trying to time travel. There is so much exciting stuff coming up next month.

Today while making reservations for June, the nice Indian lady was confirming the dates you have a room for May 11th, departing on the 12th. I was wondering how we were going make those dates. I'm a Otaku therefore all my spells are computer based, time traveling would be out. A regular mage may be able to time travel - who knows those guys are freaks. She laughed and corrected herself.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Hmmm... temporal displacement CAN be a problem--I keep forgetting how old I am--I blame it on a kink in the space time continuum, making me jump five years forward when i wasn't looking.