List Day!


  • There were 12 cars at the bar this morning

  • I finished the ginormous report

  • Yesterday's post title, says it all

  • I've been working on my on posture

  • One of the vending machines ripped me off a quarter

  • Still debating if I want to wander up to the front desk and get a refund

  • Today, I've sugared out

  • It's a type passwords slow day

  • Maybe its more of a do everything slow day

  • Heroes cliffhanger was a bit of a let down

  • They killed Sylar and Nathan - kinda

  • Maybe tonight I'll be able to do something more then sit and knit on simple items

  • I seriously doubt it, because currently I can barely keep my eyes open

  • Thank you Roxie! It arrived

  • As predicted, Grilltech thought it was funny!!

  • I use almost the same password in lots of places

  • Which makes today interesting - Oh it must be the other password

  • I wish it would hurry and warm up

  • Mack the Knife finished playing on my MP3 player

  • Good news: PMS is gone

  • Pink Lady (hence forth will be known as PL) brought in left over Care Bears cake

  • I'm thinking about knitting up some lace edging - with beads

  • Finished the gusset on my sock

  • The Gnome: Knittech, what are you working on?

  • The replacement sock. Oh, you mean work wise?

  • Oh, yea. Sit up straight

  • Bummer, I can't get out of training today, so no hope of escaping early

  • It's soup time, and I'd better go eat because that cake sitting next me is starting to look good

  • Sit up straight

  • The air-conditioning is blowing the cake fumes right into me

  • Thankfully the cake has been moved

  • I'm grateful I don't live where Trish does

  • Today really is Friday!

  • I did get out of training, by working on a different report

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

You know, the sad part is we got another 15 inches of snow after I took that picture. It's going to take several more days before it's gone and my backyard is going to be a swamp for weeks after. Why did we pick Montana?

roxie said...

Glad it was appreciated. Hope it tickles his fancy.

Amy Lane said...

What about Supernatural? SAM IS IN DETOX! And yeah... I was depressed by Heroes too... *&^ cake. (I was doing so well today until my husband brought home an eclair and my period ate it. BAD period. BAD!)

Galad said...

Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend!