It showed up...

Warning, I'm all over the place today. Read at your own risk...

I believe these Lupine socks will be the end of me. Why? Because I have to rip back. AGAIN. This time, only the gusset was finished. I've been working the foot and thinking to myself, this thing is looking HUGE. Not Yarn Harlot big, but larger then what I wear. So, instead of spending the time between reports knitting, I'm glaring at the sock. When I get home tonight, I'll go pull another skein of yarn and start knitting Grilltech a pair of socks. Because Lupine, we need a break. Or maybe it doesn't want to be socks... Fingerless mitts would be cute.

I have been working on the pink blob formerly secret knitting. It's less than two inches away from starting the bind off. I'm starting to get excited to have it finished. I'm really enjoying how it's turning out. I should pull out the directions and start the math, so there won't be pause.

I've been wearing clothes that didn't used to fit to work. A couple of white blouses, skirts and other office type outfits. Today it's a white blouse with black pin stripes. It looks pretty snappy. Until I was standing in the bathroom under the bright lights and realized my blue demin bra is slightly visible. Maybe later I can walk around with TP stuck to my shoe.

I broke down and joined facebook. I've gotten a couple of friends. One I went to school with and another I used to work with. It reminds me of Ravelry only way slower and not as many knitters. Who knows there may be a ton of knitters there, I haven't looked yet.

Perky, you've got to look at these granny squares!!

I've been working on some beaded edging. I'm not thrilled at how it's turning out, so it's back to the drawing board. I did pull down Knitting on the Edge and flip through it. I'm thinking of going back to Stahman's Shawls and Scarves because Myrna does have some pretty nice edgings.

Didn't walk out of the bathroom with TP; instead I spilled BBQ sauce down the front of my shirt. I'm so awesome.

3 comments:

roxie said...

Hooray on the weight loss! You go, baby! It's like going shopping to go through the clothes that didn't used to fit. Whee!

At least it wasn't a novelty bra with two smiley faces or something.

Amy Lane said...

LOL-- darling, if we worked together, I'd still have you beat --I spill soda on my shirt EVERY TIME I DRINK IT!

Red said...

the blue bra reminds me of the time in high school when I wore bright blue underwear under a white dress. I thought I was so hot walking around the mall. Then I got home, looked in the mirror and nearly died of embarrassment.