It's Ugly

I'm back to my regular 0400 shift. I'm a bit tired from getting up early. However, it's 0830 and there is only four more hours left to my day. It doesn't get any better. Okay, it can get better - but I don't think I'll be winning the lottery, fitting into a size -3*, or having yummy, yummy hot guy Dean Winchester show up any time soon. I'm going to be happy with what I do have: some money in the bank, fitting into a size XL shirt, and my yummy, yummy hot guy Grilltech.

I wore my sweater on Saturday. It was comfortable and warm. I didn't need a jacket. On Sunday I threw it in the laundry, with the rest of the clothes. It's made from sock yarn, I throw my socks into the washer and don't think twice about it. Until I went to put the clothes into the dryer. And noticed hooks had embedded themselves into fabric**.



I want to go throw up now.

* -3 do they make clothes that small or would that be a Barbie dress?
** Whole new meaning for getting getting my bra hooked up...

3 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't know who Dean Winchester was, so I had to look him up. I agree, he is very yummy.

I'm so sorry about your sweater. Do you think you'll be able to fix it?

emicat said...

Oh no! You have to buy those little lingerie bags to throw all the bras in. I'm too lazy to hook 'em up, so I just throw 'em in the bag and toss them in with everything else.

I hope your sweater's not damaged too much.

Amy Lane said...

I'm so glad I skipped ahead and saw that the sweater recovered, otherwise I might have thrown up with you!