It lives!

This is why I'll never be a knit designer:

CO: 68

20 rnds

Start pattern:

P1, K1, M1, SSK, K4, K2Tog, K3, M1, K1, P1, K4, P1, K1, M1, K3, SSK, K4, K2Tog, M1, K1, P1

Make heel. Knit to length. Start toe. Wear to work after second one is made.

That is a sock I'm working. There is more to the pattern, but since I know it I don't bother putting it down.

Last night we had our taxes done. One less thing for me to stress over. I was so sure we would owe. We don't! In fact when he said your refund was xx dollars, I thought it was dollars. Wrong! Grilltech laughed at me when I explained the whole thing.

3 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Yay! More yarn for you!

roxie said...

Oh, thank God for refunds!!

Lovs2Knit said...

Sweet! Refunds are always good. Specially when you guys have had to put out enough money on repairs lately.

Designing patterns takes a lot of work. Even simple ones. :)