List Day!


  • There were eight cars at the bar this morning

  • I passed Grilltech was driving towards home

  • Yea, I was confused as well

  • First crash of the day in regular database

  • The crash booted me out completely

  • For those of you who read groups on Ravelry: Support our Troops!

  • Grilltech doesn't understand what's so funny about Marines in beanies.

  • And for those of you who don't either, keep reading...

  • The other database and I have come to an understanding: it won't crash and I won't threaten to knit it's threads

  • It's frightening when I get an error message that states changes won't happen, you've confused the database

  • Yes, that was an actual error message

  • I'm feeling pretty scattered today, jumping from one thought (or task) to another before the first one is finished

  • Cow-orkers are complaining the database is slow

  • Because the thought of knitting 60 inches of I-cord on 000 needles isn't very appealing, I'm going to crochet something instead

  • Best excuse for coming in late? I can't close the garage door, the cat is stuck up there and won't come down

  • Oops, it's not good for cow-orker relations to let the crazy show to much

  • Will someone please tell the cherry pie in the vending machine to quit calling me?

  • I've tried changing my number but somehow it keeps finding it

  • I'm ready to start working in the database, they say it's sped up

  • Sempher Fi!! (Go see post 701)

  • Is it warm in here?

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

I thought it was pretty darn funny--and well worth going to visit!

roxie said...

I don't Ravel. So what IS funny about Marines in beanies?