List Day!


  • Six cars at the bar today

  • Yip, it must be spring

  • I saw a herd of deer crossing a major street on the drive in

  • There was a snow/rain mix that made visiblity a real bitch

  • Neither one of us wanted to crawl out of bed this morning

  • It was discovered this weekend, one does not drink adult beverages and knit lace

  • No matter how simple the lace pattern

  • I still must be Queen Bitch PMS; even the Gnome commented on it

  • One more day, one more day

  • I seriously need to relax

  • Gnome: Knittech, how do you feel about taking calls tomorrow?

  • Me: Like calling in sick

  • Second day in a row of driving to work in snow

  • Isn't spring suppose to be on the way?

  • Honey, mute. We don't want to listen to you type

  • When things blow up, everyone is on the morning call

  • Yes, I got the memo about the TPSD reports, I don't need another copy

  • Appeartly, I do

  • I live for hour glasses on a dead line

  • They give me something to focus my hatred

  • Grilltech didn't have class last night

  • It was nice to have him home

  • IE crashed on me... it's a strange feeling

  • Givin' me a number, 9-7-8

  • Give me back my name

  • The sun is now shining!

  • What are the chances it will be snowing when I leave for the day?

  • I wonder which is better, chocolate milk or chips

  • It'd better be the chocolate milk, that's what I had

2 comments:

roxie said...

Lace hate. This I can relate to. Heck, I don't like to knit lace when I'm sober - and I got my master knitter's certificate. Either your brain groks those strategically placed holes, or it doesn't. Cables, now - cables make sense. Cables will laugh and dance for me. Lace fights me every row.

Amy Lane said...

Dude-- I'm with Roxie-- don't knit lace drunk, and REALLY don't knit it when you're pissed off!!!

I'm wishing you some sunshine!