List Day!


  • There were 11 cars at the bar this morning

  • And eight rolls of TP in the bathroom stall at work

  • I've missed two days of work due to the crud

  • Now Grilltech is coming down with it

  • On the plus side, I've got quite a bit done on Lilith

  • I've also decided I need to go pick up another skein to complete her

  • It's also been decided I'm going to rip back the bodice on Marrakech

  • And IE just crashed on me

  • Nice to know things don't really change around the datamine

  • I also want to remember to take cold medication at 1800; not 1600

  • Waking up coughing an hour before the alarm is due to go off isn't good

  • Did you know in order to purchase some over-the-counter cold medication you have to provide ID

  • And you can only purchase ONE box at a time

  • HELOOO!! There are four adults in the house who will require medication

  • One freaking box won't cut it

  • Yea, I sound like I've been smoking two packs a day for forty years; yea, I'm going to make meth

  • DQ's week off didn't change him in the slightest

  • I also was thinking I should rip back Lilith and make it a bit narrower

  • Yea, two skeins of mohair later, I make a time wasting decision

  • Maybe it's the cold medication

  • I haven't made it to the gym at all this week

  • I'm such a slacker

  • Three 55 gallon drums cups of tea so far today

  • Guess what, I've got to pee again

  • I'm sure that's a TMI!

  • When I finish up my two projects on the needles currently, I'm going to do some secret knitting

  • Is it still considered secret if I announced I'm going to do it?

  • Another roll of TP has magically appeared

  • For the life of me, I can't see Liver and Onions as a lunch special

  • Maybe I'll make it to the gym tomorrow

4 comments:

Galad said...

The last time I bought cold medication I complained about it being easier to get narcotics than Sudafed. They watched me VERY suspiciously after that.

Hope the household stops being snot city soon!

Amy Lane said...

Get better... (and I snarfed my soda at Galad's comment...)

You know, 8 rolls of TP are better than none...I usually get non at work. Cheapskates.

Carrie Penny said...

I take Allevert for my allergies. My local RX store has stopped carrying the 24 box b/c of that. They actually record my address everytime I buy it and there is a 24 hour waiting period before I can buy anymore...

roxie said...

So send some of those other household adults out to buy their own darn Sudafeds. I stock up when I'm well so I have enough when I'm sick.